Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My New Year's Resolution-that's-not-really-a-resolution

Oh, and it's not really New Year's (at least, by the Baha'i calendar).

But a resolution-esque statement nonetheless:

I will blog (or at least attempt to blog) without using excessive profanity.
Mainly because one of the internships I'm applying for this summer (that would be absolutely PERFECT and I'm pretty sure it would make my life if I got it) includes the responsibility to update a Younger Women's Task Force blog(!), and due to the professionalism and whatnot, I feel like profanity wouldn't exactly be appropriate.

So, in case I need to showcase my blogging skills (or whatever they are), I will henceforth use no profanity, and somehow become Rebecca Traister and be rageful without dropping the f-bomb.
Good luck to me.

I also may or may not edit out the profanity in the 94 previous posts. I haven't decided yet.

No comments: