Sunday, September 11, 2005

rule the country with an iron...hymen?

I know, I know, it's been forever since I've put anything on here. I've been a bit busy, though, what with starting at Smith last week and trying to force myself to make friends (i.e. not be an antisocial blogger who never leaves her room except for class).

But today, I finally got time to browse through my favourite feminist blogs, and I came across this gem on feministing.

IronHymen, Abstinence-Only Coolness for Girls is selling merchandise with this fabulous logo:



And buttons like this:



I want to think this website is a joke. And I'm almost certain it is. But I'm afraid to assume anything anymore...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Web Watch
Katrina, continued: Personal stories of survival, tragedy and witness after Hurricane Katrina continue to capture our attention.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a register domain names site. It pretty much covers register domain names related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! I just stopped to say hello, I am a horse racing enthusiast it may not be of interest to you but if it is then this may be good betfairnot a related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.