Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday Random Ten: Popping the Cherry

Getting on the boat with this Friday Random Ten thing....

My iTunes, which boasts 3.6 days' worth of music (which sucks, because I used to have over 8 days' worth, but then my hard drive crapped out on me...), busted out the following when set to shuffle:

1. "Fuck You Aurora," Alkaline Trio
2. "After Dark," Le Tigre
3. "If I Had A Hammer," Peter, Paul, and Mary
4. "Kittery Tide," Girlyman
5. "Wampum Prayer," Tori Amos
6. "Deathly," Aimee Mann
7. "Grand Canyon," Ani DiFranco
8. "Will You Be There," Michael Jackson
9. "Barons of Suburbia," Tori Amos
10. "The Origin of Love," from Hedwig and the Angry Inch

No theme there, really...going from 'fuck you' to lovey-dovey is, well, random.
Thus the title of Friday Random Ten, I suppose.

No comments: