Wednesday, August 10, 2005

staying out of this one

Oh, by the way:

No, I am not going to comment on the bitter war being waged between avid pro-choicers/groups like NARAL and the Democrats who claim to be oh-so-progressive.

See this story on DailyKos if you want to get involved.

I, however, lost faith in both the two-party system and the Democratic party a long, long time ago. The only reason I ever vote for Democrats is not blind devotion to a party that fucks women over time and time again, but because Dems tend to be the lesser of two evils. Note that last part of the sentence: 'of two evils.' Because the Democratic Party is really just as corrupt as the Republican Party, they're just a little bit nicer about it as they're fucking you up the ass.

Dems: "Oh, I'm really sorry, this is just the way it's got to be. Does that hurt? I'm sorry. Here, have a social program that won't do anything for the greater good to help you deal with your immediate pain."

Repubs: "Oh, that hurts? Too bad. Deal with it. You know, in my day, we had to walk uphill to school both ways, and a real American works for his money and you're not patriotic if you complain. etc etc etc."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mortgage Rates Up, Applications Down Last Week
TrackBack Comments 3 Views Fixed rates mortgages made a sixth straight week of upward bound rates according to the Freddie Mac Weekly Primary Mortgage Market Survey for the week ending August 4. The 30 year ...
Hello to you. May I say that you have an excellent Blog and well worth the visit. I will definitely come back again as I found it of interest.

I also have a blog at http://www.blog.hypnotherapy-training.info/
and a web site that may be of interest to you on the subject of hypnosis therapy.

Please check it out when you can find the time at: http://www.hypnotherapy-training.info .